Positioning with Paige Arnof-Fenn
Paige Arnof-Fenn is the founder and CEO of Mavens and Moguls, which is a marketing or branding firm located in the USA.
She graduated from Stanford University and holds an MBA from Harvard Business School. Her experience spans corporate branding at Proctor & Gamble, start up branding for various companies that were subsequently sold, and entrepreneurial branding working for clients of Mavens and Moguls. These range from early-stage, startup, pre-revenue, to venture-backed, and all the way to fortune 500 companies. One of her clients that we discuss was Virgin.
In this episode, we cover:
- The different branding needs clients tend to have based on their size
- How to do market research and segmentation for small pre-revenue companies
- Effectiveness comes from not having too many messages in your storytelling
- Naming, identity creation, and tying it all together in a brand blueprint
- How working at Proctor & Gamble and Coca Cola have multidisciplinary teams that include lawyers
- The most important area to focus on for a brand to succeed