Welcome to the Brand Tuned book page
GET YOUR FREE COPY!
Learn how intellectual property impacts decisions when creating a brand.
Get a FREE copy of the Brand Tuned book!
- UK postage and packaging £2.90
- International post & packing £8.90
Click to give your address
Brand Tuned: The new rules of branding, strategy and intellectual property
A brand is more than a snazzy logo – but what else is there to consider when building a brand? Do you really need a brand for business success? And what has intellectual property got to do with anything?
A strong, authentic brand is what makes your business stand out from the crowd – and what drives long term success. But the branding industry can be an overwhelming minefield, full of conflicting advice and multiple disciplines – so how do you navigate your way through the process? That’s where Brand Tuned comes in. With the step-by-step TUNED methodology, you will:
• define your brand to drive the business forward and help it stand out
• know what brand promise will attract your ideal client
• pick a name that will put you “front of mind”
• ensure that the design elements you choose are distinctive and ‘ownable’ • train your team to live the brand
Drawing from evidence-based research, interviews with experts, and years of experience supporting businesses, Brand Tuned is the first branding guide written by an intellectual property lawyer who specialises in trademarks and brands. By incorporating the principles of intellectual property law right from the start of the process, branding expert Shireen Smith will show you how to create and build the brand that is right for you and your business – while avoiding the potential pitfalls.
BRAND TUNED: THE NEW RULES OF BRANDING, STRATEGY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Listen to brilliant thought leaders in the branding industry being interviewed by Shireen on the loose theme "Does Intellectual Property need a Rebrand"
"Much as I didn't expect this, I enjoyed this book immensely. It was refreshing to see some legalistic rigour brought to bear on the most misused and overused term in the marketing lexicon."
- Rory Sutherland
Vice-Chairman of Ogilvy UK
REGISTER TO VIEW
JOIN THE BRAND TUNED AMBASSADORS
- Brand Tuned Ambassadors believe that IP is an important aspect of branding so they help us spread the word as widely as possible. The power of a group can be a phenomenally effective way of communicating a message.
- In return, I give them special attention such as by providing a Q&A facility so they can send in their questions to me which I’ll answer in the Facebook Group and by sending out a video of my answers by email.
- Join by clicking the button below.