Logo Design Process with Ian Paget
Ian Paget, also known as Logo Geek, is a UK based graphic designer located in Manchester, who specialises in logo and brand identity design.
Ian Paget, also known as Logo Geek, is a UK based graphic designer located in Manchester, who specialises in logo and brand identity design. He is the founder of Logo Geek, a professional logo design service, design blog, podcast and community.
In this episode, I asked Ian about his design process and how he goes about creating logos and other visual assets. He shares his insights on how to ensure a logo can represent a brand.
Among other things the episode covers:
- How to approach the dsign of symbols
- Meeting clients expectations around what visual creations can do for them.
- Ian’s approach in a naming project for a client.
- The common reasons why clients decide to improve their logos, and visual identity
- How a visual such as a logo represents what someone wants to be about
- Protecting assets such as logos through securing intellectual property