Brand & Intellectual Property for Startups Vox Pops
In this episode, Shireen interviews a series of business owners to produce a Vox Pop about what they did when they first started out to create their brands.
In this episode, Shireen interviews a series of business owners to produce a Vox Pop about what they did when they first started out to create their brands. How did they deal with the IP side of things?
In brief this episode covers:
- Brand Naming
- Brand journey
- What does brand mean?
- Insights on choosing the right help when turning ideas into a brand
- Protecting the brand name through intellectual property
- How to attract the right clients and decide the type of clients to target
- Accessing the right help in turning ideas into a business and brand
- How does intellectual property interplay with the branding work they’re doing for their clients
Vox pop guests:
- David Horne
- The owner of Add Then Multiply a consulting business that advises entrepreneurs on how to scale up using their face methodology
- Paul Griffiths
- An energetic, forward-thinking business leader who is focused on helping people develop and achieve their potential. The owner of Aspire Active Education Group Ltd.
- Gareth Bain
- Founder of Got Legs Digital a growth marketing agency helping small & medium-sized businesses in the UK to acquire engaged customers and grow.
- Pam Tironi
- Gerri McMahon
- The founder of The Academy of Light & Soul Discovery Coaching, Gerri is a world class coach who has worked with thousands of people worldwide.
- Jan Mikulin
- The founder of INSIDEout, a training and development company, focussed on fostering collaborative cultures in the creative and professional services industries.