Why Understanding Intellectual Property Limitations Helps You to Be More Commercially Savvy
In this episode, I share the fundamentals to understand if you are serious about your business. IP is business, it’s not just laws you can leave to the lawyers which is such a misconception. I share my insights on securing a trade mark, the importance of developing IP skills and the knowledge that you need in your business.
Once you let the world know your ideas; such as by publishing them, then the law will protect the way you have expressed your idea. This is so important to understand as a limitation of IP rights because it will help you to protect your business. In this episode I cover:
- Securing a trade mark
- Copyright protection
- Deep understanding of intellectual property
- Protecting you’re business against copycats
- How Google built itself as one of the largest brands thanks to intellectual property
- Developing IP skills and knowledge that you need in your business
- Developing your commercial awareness — understanding IP and its limitations
- Intellectual property — avoiding the need to sue or the risk of being sued
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.