Susan Payton - Business Storyteller
In this edition of the Brand Tuned Podcast Shireen talks with Susan Payton who helps business owners tell three stories - their personal story, their business story and their customer story.
In this episode, Shireen talks with Susan Payton who helps business owners tell three stories - their personal story, their business story and their customer story.
- How a career writing and researching in TV and radio led to starting a business that revolved around stories and how businesses should use stories
- Susan Payton from The Business of Stories
- Susan has trained in Nashville with Donald Miller - the author of Story Brand and is a certified story brand guide
- Why your customer’s story is the most important story of all, the one you need to focus on
- Susan works with a variety of companies from charities to ecommerce as well as coaches, consultants and professional services companies.
- Showcasing what your customer needs will show you care about their problems
- A good example of business storytelling in action is TOMS shoes who donate a pair of shoes for every pair they sell.
- Susan can be found at https://thebusinessofstories.com/
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.