How a Focus on the Right Niche Led To Success
Ronnie Fox a UK lawyer, discusses how choosing his niche carefully helped him to build his personal brand during his long and successful career.
Ronnie Fox a UK lawyer, discusses how choosing his niche carefully helped him to build his personal brand during his long and successful career. Here’s a link to his law firm - www.foxlawyers.com
- Became partner of a top twenty law firm two years post qualification
- In March 1989 set up his own firm with colleagues and ended up specialising in employment work
- Developed an interest in the psychological aspect of employment work which led to moving into partnership work
- Formed the Association of Partnership Practitioners in 1998
- The Association of Partnership Practitioners contributed to the development of the Limited Liabilities Partnership Act in 2000
- Edited and wrote the preface for a book on Retirement and Planning for Retirement.
- The link to his book
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.