Franchising, All You Need to Know
Paul Mitchell is an authority on franchising, he is a seasoned entrepreneur, franchisor, and fellow author of the book, Franchising Freedom.
He explains all about franchising and what you need to know before getting started, what to expect from it and also speaks about what brand and branding is for him.
In this episode Paul shares, the biggest challenge for most would be franchisors, on how to get started and recommends engaging with consultants.
In brief the episode covers:
- Valuable insights about franchise
- The biggest challenge in franchising
- What you should consider when franchising
- Paul’s insights on how he started his business
- The good practices and proper procedure in franchising
- The framework of the modern-day franchising
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.