Managing Your Brand
To better understand how to think about your branding, start by considering the associations you have when you come across successful household name brands such as Disney, Ikea or Apple.
- When we buy Apple products, we expect to get something well designed, intuitive and easy to use
- Every brand has its own distinct ‘identity’ and ‘promise’
- A brand is ultimately about substance rather than surface visual imagery
- Brand Value: The Brand is a Valuable Asset
- The name is a very important component of your brand identity and should be chosen with trade mark law in mind
- The question of brand management is an important one because it is often absent for small businesses
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.