How to Brand and Differentiate your Online Business
Rand Fishkin, co-founder and CEO of SparkToro has dedicated his professional life to helping people do better marketing.
This episode is essential for anyone wanting to create a successful business online as Rand shares insights on what constitutes a good name for an online business and how SEO and other methods help to successfully market your business online.
We discuss differentiation in a crowded space and using your creativity to find new ways to do the same thing or do things better and identify gaps. We cover:
- Keyword-rich names
- In-depth insights on SEO
- Helpful SEO keyword research tools
- Rand’s business journey — how he started
- What SparkToro does and how it can help you
- What constitutes a good name for an online business
- How to brand and differentiate your online business
- Rand’s interest in blogging and social media
- Social media — is it worthwhile for small businesses to spend time on?
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.