Daniel Priestley - Building the Dent Brand
In this episode, he discusses the Dent rebrand, Lifestyle v. Performance boutique, and the new edition of his book Oversubscribed
Daniel Priestley runs business accelerators for entrepreneurs. In this episode, he discusses the Dent rebrand, Lifestyle v. Performance boutique, and the new edition of his book Oversubscribed
- How the entrepreneurial revolution shifts people to earn money through entrepreneurship and starting and growing their own businesses as the Industrial Revolution changed the way we live and work.
- Why visual identity has to work harmoniously with the rest of the brand identity and has to be simple and clean
- What happens when you nail your vision and it’s simple, clear message becomes a turning point for your business
- How having a strong culture and vision allows you to attract the right kind of people when you’re recruiting talent.
- Why Daniel incentivises new hires to leave quickly if they discover his company isn’t a good fit for them
- What presidential elections can teach you about the evolution of marketing
- Daniel released a new edition of his book Oversubscribed: How to get people lining up to do business with you in February 2020
- The two main successful business variations are Lifestyle Boutique. 3 - 12 staff, profitable and lots of fun. The second is Performance business that employs 40 to 150 staff who are a talented team, it has recurring revenues, assets and a good niche in the marketplace.
- How businesses are valued by various methods including benchmarking, multiples of profit and based on their brand, market position and systems like Uber for instance.
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.
Brand Tuned's Newsletter
Daniels's book Oversubscribed: How To Get People Lining Up To Do Business With You and his website dent.global.