Daniel Greenberg: What You Need to Know When Choosing a Domain Name
In this episode, Daniel Greenberg, a South African attorney and UK solicitor with over 14 years of experience in the field of domain name management and Intellectual Property discusses trademarking, keyword rich names and their relevance, and why he believes that the .com is still the king when it comes to gTLDs and choosing the right domain name.
Daniel shared the importance of getting your branding rights from the outset of your business and why choosing a distinctive name is the key to distinguishing yourself from potential competitors.
In this episode we cover:
- Domains — why generic domain names are still sought after
- Adding .com to your brand name
- Why .com is still the king in gTLDs
- Importance of setting up your branding right at the start of your business
- Choosing the right domain name
- Things you should know about domain website checkers
- Situational examples of using gTLDs for certain types of businesses and locations
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.
Brand Tuned's Newsletter