How To Understand Your Customers Better than your Competitors
Chris Radford author of the book Attractive Marketing is a former marketing director of Pepsi and managing director at Head Sports
. His business, Differentiate (www.differentiate.co) supports business leaders to create better marketing and sales strategies.
- His methodology, called The Attractive Thinking Approach is based on these five steps:
- Pinpoint - Understanding customer problems
- Position - Solving them better than your competitors
- Perfect - Creating Products customers love
- Promote - Making sure customers can buy them
- Pitch - Making it happen
- He believes that people only buy emotionally from people they like but that they also want a product that leaves them feeling in control of a situation
- Two simple tools he recommends to understand your customers better than your competitors is a customer interview and to survey the market using a research company that provide customer panels of representative groups.
- Chris particularly admires Riverford the organic veg box company and their way of communicating with their customers.
- The best way to contact Chris is at chrisradford.net or by email at [email protected]
- His book Attractive Thinking
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.