What is a Business Model?
Make Sure You Use The Right One For Your Business
Chandresh Pala is the founder of Cohezia Venture Studio, which specializes in creating innovative, scalable ventures based on digital technologies.
He shares insights on business models, developing a business and the importance of the brand name, among other things.
In brief the episode covers:
- Choosing the right name
- Brand identity explained by Chandresh
- How to create products and sell them
- What is a business model canvas?
- The first stage of a business — exploration and learning
- A brand is more than a logo — it's your interaction, the team's interaction with the client, and how the customer uses & feel the products
- The future is about brands — people will choose brands that are aligned with their values, their identity and their purpose
- What should be the mindset of anyone starting a business or a new product?
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.
Brand Tuned's Newsletter