Brands Staying Relevant at a Time of Deep Crisis
We’re all in distress mode, and as such are more likely to pay attention to the brands that engage with us in the right way. The right way is to avoid being perceived to be a crisis profiteer.
We’re all in distress mode, and as such are more likely to pay attention to the brands that engage with us in the right way. The right way is to avoid being perceived to be a crisis profiteer. Instead lead with the emotional journeys of your customer, with your purpose and the power of your personal brand.
- The best brands are responding in a human way, with compassion and empathy
- It’s easier to be seen during a recession than during a boom when there is a lot of noise
- We tend to tune out most messages in order to cope in a noisy world
- We are having to adapt to the changes
- Providing support to help people get through this crisis, answering their questions whether on webinars or posted within the groups, or in other ways
- Now is a great time for seizing that opportunity because the world has shifted and people are having to change their normal behaviour
- Remember you have a window of opportunity right now to earn the trust of customers
- We are out of our normal routines, so we are listening rather than in auto pilot mode ignoring most messages
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.