Brand Positioning and Messaging With Margie Agin
Margie Agin is the founder of Centerboard Marketing and author of the book Brand Breakthrough.
In this episode, she shares her insights on developing the messaging and positioning for a company, how she does market research and more. We also discuss why brand projects can fail.
Among other things we discuss the origin story of a company - how that story can be powerful in explaining why the brand was created. It humanises a company. In this episode we cover:
- Mergers and the process of merging two different businesses into one brand
- Market research
- Why some brand projects fail
- Standing out from competitors
- Messaging and positioning — how to make your positioning stick
- What can you learn from an origin story a company
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.