Brand Naming Hierarchy – Essentials to Consider When Naming Your Brand
In this episode, I focus on naming hierarchy. Should you adopt a branded house approach or go with a house of brands?
This episode is essential if you want to have a deeper understanding before choosing names for your business so you understand the risks and opportunities inherent in the different options.
I also discuss when is it appropriate to use a new brand name and the right brand architecture if you want to target different audiences when you're creating a new product subcategory or a different proposition.
In brief the episode covers:
- What is naming hierarchy?
- Understanding endorsed & sub brands
- Your brand name — the primary way buyers will remember you
- Essential issues to consider when naming your brand
- When is it appropriate to use a new brand name?
- Difference between branded house and house of brands with different examples
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.