Brand and Business Strategy
Brad VanAuken of BrandForward, Inc. shares insights on how to rebrand, thinking through the mission, vision, values and positioning choosing the brand identity - namely the brand name, logo, colours and the like.
This episode covers rebranding as Brad shares his process for transforming an organization, its products or services into a strong brand, imbuing it with an identity that gives the business human qualities. In this episode we cover:
- Growing the brand
- Brand identity and brand positioning
- Branding — uniqueness or differentiation
- Understanding the clarity of a brand’s mission
- How designers can inject emotions into a brand
- Importance of color in branding
- Icons — whether to check them before they're created
- Components of brand identity — non-visual
- How to communicate or brief a designers when it comes to branding.
- The single most important issue to focus on for a business to succeed.
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.