Are You Getting Engagement On Your Social Media Posts?
Over the last few years, I have really enjoyed creating content to share my thoughts about brands and IP because that is how I refine my thinking and develop new ideas
Although it is sound advice to double down your efforts to one or two platforms, I do believe it is more important to be everywhere first. I guess I prefer to build an omnipresent brand
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s advice is to engage more with others’ content if you want engagement with your content
- Is there any point to my providing education and information for the world to freely take and use?’
- I know this is a long-term game, and deep down I am confident the lack of massive engagement does not really matter, that I continue
- Likes and comments aren’t the right metrics to focus on for anyone
- Continuous improvement is something to strive for in every facet of the business, if not in life
- Better to keep a presence on them all and then home in on improving your presence on your one or two platforms of choice in due course
- There are a lot of silent listeners out there
- You need clarity to build your brand, and brand strategy is something I very much help my clients with using our Brand Tuned offering
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.
Brand Tuned's Newsletter