Engaging Services for Your Brand
In this episode, Ross Kimbarovsky, the founder and CEO of crowdspring explains the frustrations when hiring designers that led him to create a platform that makes the exercise a lot easier.
Ross shares the challenges for businesses whenever they think about marketplaces. He started his career as a lawyer and he shares how his business journey led to his current business. In this episode we cover:
- The two audiences of a marketplace
- What brand Ross particularly admires
- The common pains when hiring a designer
- To what degree is intellectual property important
- Brand naming - understanding your target market
- Understanding minimum viable product and minimum sellable product
- The challenges for businesses whenever they think about marketplaces
- How he started his business Crowdspring and his branding experience building it
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.
Brand Tuned's Newsletter