Brand Strategy With Mark Ritson
Mark Ritson answers some of the burning questions I had around understanding the market and differentiation and positioning, specifically the U and the E elements of my TUNED framework.
I asked him about business strategy positioning and brand strategy, what he thinks of Byron Sharps views on differentiation and distinctiveness, whether it is possible to own a particular attribute and how brand strategy is dealt with in the household name brands Mark consults with. I also wanted to know Mark's views on brand purpose.
In this episode Mark and I discuss:
- Brand purpose
- Market research
- Marketing strategy
- Business and brand strategy
- The business model for an idea
- Standing out with your purpose
- Mark’s views on Transferwise’s rebranding to Wise
- The difference between brand and marketing strategy
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.