Branding Financial Services Businesses For Growth
Laura Janes of Uniquity Strategic specialises in marketing and branding in the financial services industry.
Laura Janes of Uniquity Strategic specialises in marketing and branding in the financial services industry. In this episode, she discusses her process for branding companies that have had some traction and are focusing on actions to take them to the next stage of their growth.
With a background in financial services marketing at Lloyds and AXA wealth before setting up Uniquity to help SMEs in the financial sector with strategy, marketing and branding. Her mission is to build better financial services brands that matter.
As well as large corporate clients Laura specialises in companies with a turnover of £1 million
- Her speciality is financial services companies including wealth and financial planning businesses, mortgage companies and insurance companies
- She starts her process with an in-depth workshop, looking at how they have achieved their success to date
- Laura uses the three-word game to help clients identify their positioning and having stories that represent each of the words.
- Laura’s favourite brand in the financial services industry is Monzo because of their visual identity and their overall customer experience is so good.
- Laura can be found at uniquity.co
Access the 7 Costly Mistakes to Avoid When Branding or Rebranding eBook when you subscribe to TUNED NEWS.